Bayer Wishman & LeottaJeff Wishman, Leon Bayer and Marcus Tiggs of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta are Certified Specialists in Personal and Small Business Bankruptcy Law by the State Bar of California.
- Northridge Bankruptcy Attorney Since 1989The Northridge bankruptcy attorney office of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta is located in the Wells Fargo Center. The address is 9036 Reseda Blvd, Suite 108, Northridge, CA 91324. We are in the building on the South-east corner of Reseda and Nordhoff. (Other offices are located in Encino, Los Angeles, and Long Beach, CA.) See our […]
- Yelp Bankruptcy Lawyer Reviews"...Not more than 10 minutes later, problem solved... I never expected being able to get the kind of service... Leon didn't even take a fee..." The post Yelp Bankruptcy Lawyer Reviews appeared first on My Bankruptcy Lawyer.
- Bankruptcy Improves CreditFor a long time we have been telling you that bankruptcy improves credit. Our opinion was based on the feedback from our bankruptcy clients. While we felt right about what we said, we could not prove it. Or, at least not prove in a statistical scientific way that bankruptcy improves credit. Now, a study made […]
- Your Spouse’s Debts – Will Marriage Make You Responsible?You should be plenty worried about your spouse’s debts before you get married. Your spouse’s debts can be enforced against all marital property under California law. This includes even those debts made that were made prior to marriage. Before you get married and say, “I Do,” you better look at your fiancee’s credit reports. Marital […]
- Free Bankruptcy Help From NPR Radio ProgramFree Bankruptcy Help – NPR radio show keeps on giving free bankruptcy help and advice by bankruptcy law specialists. Free Bankruptcy Help – Public Radio has reliably offered 30 years worth of free bankruptcy help and public access to lawyers in all areas of consumer law on “Your Legal Rights.” The radio program “Your Legal Rights” airs […]
- Stop EvictionCan you file bankruptcy to stop eviction? The answer is, “Maybe.” But, should you file bankruptcy for the sole purpose to stop eviction? The answer is “Probably not.” The first step to stop eviction is to know exactly where you are in the eviction process. The entry of a court judgment for “unlawful detainer” is […]
- Bankruptcy Stay Eviction RulesThe first step to stop eviction with a bankruptcy case is to have a solid understanding of the Bankruptcy Stay Eviction Rules. The Bankruptcy Stay Eviction Rules are extremely complex. The entry of a court judgment for “unlawful detainer” is the dividing line for knowing whether a bankruptcy filing will stop eviction. This post is the […]
- Northridge Bankruptcy Attorney Since 1989
CALL US AT (800) 477-3111 for FAST DEBT RELIEF!
Join Our Email Newsletter & Blog Subscribers
Human Guide Topics
- Contact the Authors
- This is the Best Bankruptcy Book
- Bayer Wishman & Leotta – About Us
- How Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Works
- How Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Works
- Key Terms
- The Automatic Bankruptcy Stay
- (800) 477-3111
Breaking Bankruptcy News