Bayer Wishman & LeottaJeff Wishman, Leon Bayer and Marcus Tiggs of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta are Certified Specialists in Personal and Small Business Bankruptcy Law by the State Bar of California.
- Your Spouse’s Debts – Will Marriage Make You Responsible?You should be plenty worried about your spouse’s debts before you get married. Your spouse’s debts can be enforced against all marital property under California law. This includes even those debts made that were made prior to marriage. Before you get married and say, “I Do,” you better look at your fiancee’s credit reports. Marital […]
- Free Bankruptcy Help From NPR Radio ProgramFree Bankruptcy Help – NPR radio show keeps on giving free bankruptcy help and advice by bankruptcy law specialists. Free Bankruptcy Help – Public Radio has reliably offered 30 years worth of free bankruptcy help and public access to lawyers in all areas of consumer law on “Your Legal Rights.” The radio program “Your Legal Rights” airs […]
- Stop EvictionCan you file bankruptcy to stop eviction? The answer is, “Maybe.” But, should you file bankruptcy for the sole purpose to stop eviction? The answer is “Probably not.” The first step to stop eviction is to know exactly where you are in the eviction process. The entry of a court judgment for “unlawful detainer” is […]
- Bankruptcy Stay Eviction RulesThe first step to stop eviction with a bankruptcy case is to have a solid understanding of the Bankruptcy Stay Eviction Rules. The Bankruptcy Stay Eviction Rules are extremely complex. The entry of a court judgment for “unlawful detainer” is the dividing line for knowing whether a bankruptcy filing will stop eviction. This post is the […]
- Debt Settlement Company TroubleA debt settlement company might accidentally revive the collectability against you of an old debt. A debt settlement company often does you more harm than good. One of the worst mistakes I have seen them do is to revive the statute of limitations on a debt that you legally didn’t need to pay. First, I let’s […]
- Bankruptcy Lawyer’s Professional DilemmaLawyer Solves Dangerous Professional Dilemma (PLEASE SHARE THIS POST TO HELP OTHERS) Jeff Wishman has been my law partner since 1989. Jeff is an amazing bankruptcy lawyer, and a consummate problem solver. But, as happens to the best of us, he found himself confronted with a serious but unusual professional issue. Now, I’ll explain the problem […]
- Free bankruptcy legal advice NPR radio showFree bankruptcy legal advice live on Public Radio and live streaming on the Internet. Podcast also available. Learn your legal rights. The post Free bankruptcy legal advice NPR radio show appeared first on My Bankruptcy Lawyer.
- Your Spouse’s Debts – Will Marriage Make You Responsible?
CALL US AT (800) 477-3111 for FAST DEBT RELIEF!
Join Our Email Newsletter & Blog Subscribers
Human Guide Topics
- Contact the Authors
- This is the Best Bankruptcy Book
- Bayer Wishman & Leotta – About Us
- How Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Works
- How Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Works
- Key Terms
- The Automatic Bankruptcy Stay
- (800) 477-3111
Breaking Bankruptcy News