Bayer Wishman & LeottaJeff Wishman, Leon Bayer and Marcus Tiggs of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta are Certified Specialists in Personal and Small Business Bankruptcy Law by the State Bar of California.
- Can I File Bankruptcy AgainQuestion: Can I File Bankruptcy Again? I need to file bankruptcy again. Can I? In February of this year I became ill and was forced to shut down my EBay business. Currently I owe then approx. $47,000 of credit card debt. My sole income is $789 a month in SSI income. (I live with my adult […]
- What happens to the money in bankruptcy casesNormally there is no money in bankruptcy cases to pay anyone. These cases are called “no asset cases.” That is because the debtor who has filed bankruptcy has no assets of sufficient value to justify liquidation of the assets. However, the law is very lenient about what a person in bankruptcy is allowed to keep. […]
- File Bankruptcy Without Your Spouse?Question: File bankruptcy without your Spouse filing? Can someone file bankruptcy without your Spouse? I’m married, but don’t want my spouse involved. I have acquired approx $25,000 in credit card debt. Some debt was made prior to getting married and some after. We were married 3 years ago. I want to file bankruptcy in my name […]
- Alfred Angelo Bankruptcy VictimsThere are important things to know if you are an Alfred Angelo Bankruptcy victim. See my Alfred Angelo Bankruptcy advice in the Q and A below. The company sold wedding dresses and bridesmaid gowns. Their motto was: Your Dream. Your Dress. The Alfred Angelo Bankruptcy case was filed under Chapter 7 bankruptcy, which means the company has […]
- Best Time to File BankruptcyPeople anguish about when it will be the best time to file bankruptcy. The best time to file bankruptcy is "before it is too late" to do you the most good. Bankruptcy stops debt collection actions that are being taken against you. This includes foreclosure, repossession, lawsuits, wage garnishment, and of course debt collection phone […]
- Bankruptcy Lawyer Near MeAsking your phone to "Find a Bankruptcy Lawyer Near Me," gets you fifty thousand lawyer names. There is a smarter way to go about it. Here's how. The post Bankruptcy Lawyer Near Me appeared first on My Bankruptcy Lawyer.
- Long Beach Bankruptcy ServicesI have been representing clients in Long Beach bankruptcy cases for 37 years. I started my own law firm office in Long Beach in 1989. My Long Beach bankruptcy law office will provide you with a completely free consultation. We will not recommend bankruptcy unless you need it. Long Beach Bankruptcy Cases People […]
- Can I File Bankruptcy Again
CALL US AT (800) 477-3111 for FAST DEBT RELIEF!
Join Our Email Newsletter & Blog Subscribers
Human Guide Topics
- Contact the Authors
- This is the Best Bankruptcy Book
- Bayer Wishman & Leotta – About Us
- How Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Works
- How Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Works
- Key Terms
- The Automatic Bankruptcy Stay
- (800) 477-3111
Breaking Bankruptcy News