Bayer Wishman & LeottaJeff Wishman, Leon Bayer and Marcus Tiggs of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta are Certified Specialists in Personal and Small Business Bankruptcy Law by the State Bar of California.
- THE QUESTION: Someone is trying to push a frivolous lawsuit for personal injury against me on a default without me being served?THIS IS A LEGAL CAN OF WORMS! Its a frivolous suit; that started out in 2015 with me doing a college friend with epilepsy a favor by loaning her money and resources so that she could for her landlord to payout on a code violation she was renting an apartment. I helped her. Then she […]
- INFLATION – What’s UP with that?Inflation is here. You can see that easily in the rapidly rising cost of food, energy, clothing, rent and all essentials. Basically, everything you need to buy is going up in price. And it won’t be long before wages start to rise. That’s because workers will soon be demanding raises as they try to keep […]
- Bankruptcy for High Income Earners ExplainedBankruptcy for high income earners is tricky. A Los Angeles Bankruptcy specialist shares his advice and tips for high income earners who need Chapter 7 relief. The post Bankruptcy for High Income Earners Explained appeared first on My Bankruptcy Lawyer.
- California Car Repo LawsLEARN YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. Get a free legal consultation at The Los Angeles Bankruptcy Lawyers of BAYER, WISHMAN & LEOTTA. Call 800-477-3111. FREE APPOINTMENT. Act before they get your car! California car repo laws are clear. Lenders have legitimate rights to expect payments to be made on time. The lender does not need to put […]
- Encino/San Fernando Valley Bankruptcy Lawyer – Since 1989 – Open SaturdaysFree Parking On Saturday! Bayer, Wishman & Leotta, Attorneys at Law Specializing in Bankruptcy 16055 Ventura Blvd, Suite 811. Established 1989 – Call 800-477-3111 Jeff Wishman, Leon Bayer, Marcus Tiggs Free Encino Bankruptcy Lawyer Visit on Saturdays! By Leon Bayer -October 17, 2017 The Encino bankruptcy lawyer office of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta is located in the First […]
- Survival for Small Businesses in the Age of Covid and Rising Minimum WagesBy: Jeffrey Wishman, Attorney at Law The incoming Biden administration has announced that it wants the Federal minimum wage to be increased by to $15.00 per hour. Covid restrictions are still in place, which already hurts small businesses. We predict that raising the minimum wage may be the final straw that will kill off many […]
- Pay Your Bankruptcy LawyerWe’ll show you how to pay your bankruptcy lawyer. We are lawyers who specialize in bankruptcy. So, we All of our clients are broke. That’s why they come to us. Yet, we need to get paid. Otherwise we can’t be here to help you. Your lawyer should always be straight with you about everything. That […]
- THE QUESTION: Someone is trying to push a frivolous lawsuit for personal injury against me on a default without me being served?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Guide is written by the lawyers of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta . It has been released for the use of the general public on our web site, TheBankruptcyGuide.net. If you are looking for wise consumer information from lawyers … Continue reading