Bayer Wishman & LeottaJeff Wishman, Leon Bayer and Marcus Tiggs of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta are Certified Specialists in Personal and Small Business Bankruptcy Law by the State Bar of California.
- Debt Settlement or Bankruptcy?Compare Debt Settlement or Bankruptcy. Which is best for you? Lets begin by looking at what these do to your credit. 1. Debt Settlement or Bankruptcy: Your credit You credit is wrecked either way, so there is probably no meaningful credit score difference between settlements vs bankruptcy. 2. Debt Settlement or Bankruptcy: Money out of your […]
- California Car Repo LawsCalifornia car repo laws are clear. Lenders have legitimate rights to expect payments to be made on time. The lender does not need to put up with you if you are always late. The lender can repossess your vehicle as soon as you are late. And they do not have to give you any advance […]
- Bill Collector Scam. Don’t Get Fooled.You may soon be the victim of a bill collector scam. If it hasn’t happened to you yet, get ready. The crooks call thousands of people every day. They will demand that you pay money to settle some old debt. But it’s a hoax. There was no such debt. They are making the whole thing […]
- See a Bankruptcy Lawyer – But read this firstEveryone tells you to see a bankruptcy lawyer when you have debt problems. But there isn’t much information on how to pick the best bankruptcy lawyer. Before you see a bankruptcy lawyer, do some simple homework. Based on my 39 years as a Los Angeles bankruptcy lawyer, I will share what I think can be […]
- Car Repo – Bankruptcy saves the carSeven million Americans are in danger of a car repo. Every one of them should see a bankruptcy lawyer immediately to learn their legal rights. Bankruptcy can stop a car repo and let you have a fresh start on your car loan. The post Car Repo – Bankruptcy saves the car appeared first on My […]
- Stop Bill CollectorsYou can stop bill collectors. It’s easy, and I’ll share the secret with you. I have been a Los Angeles Bankruptcy Lawyer for 37 years. There are time tested, proven techniques for dealing with rude, nasty bill collectors. Those guys can be scary, but you don’t have to put up with it. Turn the tables, know your legal rights, stop bill collectors, and make them scared of […]
- Yelp Bankruptcy Lawyer Reviews"...Not more than 10 minutes later, problem solved... I never expected being able to get the kind of service... Leon didn't even take a fee..." The post Yelp Bankruptcy Lawyer Reviews appeared first on My Bankruptcy Lawyer.
- Debt Settlement or Bankruptcy?
Category Archives: Bankruptcy Cautions
The Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Guide is written by the lawyers of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta . It has been released for the use of the general public on our web site, TheBankruptcyGuide.net. If you are looking for wise consumer information from lawyers … Continue reading