Bayer Wishman & LeottaJeff Wishman, Leon Bayer and Marcus Tiggs of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta are Certified Specialists in Personal and Small Business Bankruptcy Law by the State Bar of California.
- Survival for Small Businesses in the Age of Covid and Rising Minimum WagesBy: Jeffrey Wishman, Attorney at Law The incoming Biden administration has announced that it wants the Federal minimum wage to be increased by to $15.00 per hour. Covid restrictions are still in place, which already hurts small businesses. We predict that raising the minimum wage may be the final straw that will kill off many […]
- How to pay your bankruptcy lawyer – 5 HacksWe’ll show you how to pay your bankruptcy lawyer. We are lawyers who specialize in bankruptcy. So, we All of our clients are broke. That’s why they come to us. Yet, we need to get paid. Otherwise we can’t be here to help you. Your lawyer should always be straight with you about everything. That […]
- Buying or Starting a Business.Will your new business sink or swim? New businesses have a horrible death rate. There are certain start up mistakes when you buy or open a business than can be fatal to success. The post Buying or Starting a Business. appeared first on My Bankruptcy Lawyer.
- Small Business Mistakes by StartupsThere are many challenges caused by avoidable small business mistakes. Your life savings is at stake. You must know what you are getting into. Among the very worst small business mistakes made when you buy or open a business are under capitalization, inexperience, and paying too much for an existing business. First, there is inadequate […]
- The Truth About Bankruptcy (from someone who knows)The Truth About Bankruptcy is not what most TV commentators will tell you. Their goal is to sell you books. When is the last time a book solved any problem for you? So here it is, the real truth about bankruptcy. The real truth about bankruptcy is that it is pretty darn easy to qualify. […]
- New Homestead Law for California – Up to $600,000 for Homeowners in BankruptcyCalifornia’s new homestead law, (amending Section 704.730 of the Code of Civil Procedure-Assembly Bill AB 1885) increases the amount of the homestead exemption to at least $300,000 up to a maximum of $600,000. We presume the effective date of the new law will be January 1, 2021. How to reach us: Bayer, Wishman & Leotta […]
- Debt Settlement or Bankruptcy?Compare Debt Settlement or Bankruptcy. Which is best for you? Lets begin by looking at what these do to your credit. 1. Debt Settlement or Bankruptcy: Your credit You credit is wrecked either way, so there is probably no meaningful credit score difference between settlements vs bankruptcy. 2. Debt Settlement or Bankruptcy: Money out of your […]
- Survival for Small Businesses in the Age of Covid and Rising Minimum Wages
Category Archives: Basics
The Los Angeles Bankruptcy Law Guide is written by the lawyers of Bayer, Wishman & Leotta . It has been released for the use of the general public on our web site, TheBankruptcyGuide.net. If you are looking for wise consumer information from lawyers … Continue reading